Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's Feeling Pretty Ugly!

So, the word is that Newt didn't call Romney to congratulate him on his Florida victory. Why would he do that? Is it me or does it feel like the Republicans are acting like Democrats. The lefties have had a long history of being really mean during the nominating process. I don't remember the last time I felt such hate between camps in a presidential election. The dislike that these two are showing each other seems to be spilling into their supporters. Weigh in, is it just me?

1 comment:

scarecrow said...

Unity is what the party establishments always want as early as possible in the campaign cycles, though in this year of 2012, we have a movement that first put down roots in the spring of 2009 and has been growing deep into the ground ever since. Generally congratulations are in order when the match is over, and this match will not be over until the convention. I did not see Dr. Paul congratulating Romney either, go figure.