Thursday, August 30, 2012

Recent e-mail I recieved.



Janice and I visited the Minnesota State Fair today.  We truly have a great state fair.  Families can travel the fair in safety with little fear of bodily harm or lewd behavior.

We ran into an old friend and sat to talk for while.  Approximately twenty five young families passed by pushing small children in strollers while we were talking.  We talked a little politics and it occurred to me that the Federal Government is taking money away from these young families to pay for my Medicare Insurance.

What do you think a $100 or $150 per month of cash money would mean to a young family.

One other thing troubled me about this scenario.  How many of the Senior citizens even know who is paying their premiums, and how many even care.  And is gets even sadder, these young families are so used to being ripped off by the government that they do not even notice anymore.

Because Janice and I elected to apply for Social Security early the Federal Government enrolled us in Medicare without our permission or knowledge when we turned 65.  I am starting to believe we are slaves to they state.

But the real slaves to the state are the young families whoes money is being taken from their children to pay our Medicare premiums.



Joe

No comments: